One of the first places that come to mind when it comes to summer school abroad is England. The United Kingdom Summer Camp is a great place for quality education.
The summer school camp in England, which mainly covers young people between the ages of 6 and 17, can study both theoretical and applied fields. Especially, the combination of education abroad with travel and activities makes England summer education school programs much more attractive. You can contact our consultants for more details about the England Summer School Abroad.
Why United Kingdom Summer School Camp?
· Summer school abroad programs for all ages and interests
· Over 50 years of experience and quality
· Highly motivated foreign education staff
· Combination of serious and solid training with enjoyable activities
· Full board accommodation in school dormitories
· A truly international environment
· Study abroad in separate campuses according to age groups
· Opportunity to participate in the summer program in the world famous city of Oxford
The most preferred place for summer school; Oxford
For summer education camp in England, Oxford is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with its universities, museums, parks, and galleries, and one of the most important cultural and historical cities in England. It is located in the South East England region.
There are many activities for students in Oxford; such as shopping, going to the cinema, concert or theater, eating at restaurants, resting in cafes and doing all kinds of sports. The city is in the center of England and close to many destinations. Some of these; London, Stratford Upon Avon, Bath, Windsor, and Winchester. Cambridge is even close enough to be visited for a day. London is only 60 kilometers, or 1 hour away. Students can easily reach London for shopping, festivals, sporting events or shows.
For much more, you can start contacting our consultants right away.
That is all
That is all