An introduction to the American legal system and its traditions. This course exposes students to legal skills including legal analysis, negotiation, cross examination, research, and simulated and actual trials.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is suitable for students aspiring to pursue in a career in law and want to learn more about the American justice system.
Students meet with representatives of the legal profession including trial attorneys, judges, law students and professors, and the Dean of Admissions of Georgetown Law School. Students also visit an on-going trial.
COURSES & ACADEMIES
This class is one of our Georgetown University courses. Courses are single classes that are taken in the morning or afternoon. Students who take our courses select two courses to take during each session. Students will select a morning and afternoon course.
- About Course/Program
- Course Price$ 2,699
- Included ServicesRegistration fee, Course Materials
- Course Dates27.06.2021, 11.07.2021
- Total Week2
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range14 - 18
- School Group: Discovery Summer Schools
- Level: Academic
- Accommodation: Online
- Events and Excursions: Case studies, entrance to platform, certificate of completion
- Included Services: Course data and group works, entrance to the platform
- Period and Prices: 27 June - 9 July and 11-23 July 2 weeks Online - Morning and Afternoon Sessions Eastern Time
- Program Result
- Education Center
That is all
That is all