Spend your next vacation at London summer camps making friends with students from all over the world and improving your English. At our London summer camps, you will be able to improve your English-speaking skills thanks to our high-quality language courses and innovative teaching technique. After your lessons, go out with your classmates and explore the wonderful city of London! Moreover, you can join with all your family members.
With the Frances King London Summer Camp Program, one of the international education camps abroad provided to you by Best Parents, both parents and children can participate in the courses in different classes and groups. This overseas summer school is a great opportunity for you and your child to develop.
London Summer Camp Advantages
· London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is one of the most preferred cities for language education! London is one of the top choices for all students who want to get to know different cultures, visit unique historical monuments and museums, and see magnificent parks and green areas.
· People from all over the world live in London. More than 300 different languages are spoken in London, which hosts a wide variety of cultures. London is one of the most important business and financial centers in the world. You can contribute to both your own development and the development of your child with the summer education camp abroad you prefer in London.
· The River Thames divides London, which is full of greenery, into two sides. As London has been the capital of the British royal family for centuries, today it is home to some of the most important royal treasures.
Contact us now to get the most detailed information about the best center London summer education camp for child.
- About Course/Program
- Course Price
Duration Price Per Week Description 1 - 3 Week £ 345
4 - 7 Week £ 295
8 - 11 Week £ 275
- Maximum Course Length11 Week
- Course Dates
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range6 - 16
- School Group: Frances King
- Level: 20 hours English lessons in all levels. 10 students in each classroom
- Accommodation: Optional homestay or hotel not included
- Events and Excursions: Trips; London Tower, Covent Garden Walk, Madame Tussauds, Hamley's Toys Shop, The Guards Museum, Tower Bridge, River Walk, Whispering Gallery, London Zoo.
- Included Services: Breakfast and lunch and pecked lunch during trips, wi-fi, educational materials
- Period and Prices: Starting Dates: Every Monday Between June and late August. Minimum 1-11 weeks 1 Week : 700 £ Optional airport transfer fee 95£, Extra health insurance 6£.
- Program Result
- Education Center
That is all
That is all