Are you ready to grow up children who will lead the business world of the future, here is a great opportunity for you: Bell Wellington Leadership Camp. The British summer school leadership program, organized at Wellington College in Berkshire, England, includes training for students to develop mentally and gain analytical thinking.
Bell Wellington Leadership Camp instructors, who are experts in their field, enable students to gain teamwork skills by working in small groups with their professional working style, and allow groups to design the best product or service by organizing competitions between each other. In addition, students are provided with continuous practice in English while improving their leadership skills.
During the 3-week young leadership program, activities such as Business Studies, Language for Business and The Bell Business Challenge are organized where students can improve their English language skills. Offering an intensive and enjoyable program in order to achieve the highest level of efficiency in the summer school atmosphere, Bell English offers young people unmissable experiences and great opportunities.
- About Course/Program
- Course Price£ 4,585
- Included Services
- Course Dates07.07.2021, 28.07.2021
- Total Week3
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range14 - 17
- School Group: Bell English
- Level: ‘Language for Business’
- Accommodation: Wellington College Berkshire Dorm (single/double kişilik)
- Events and Excursions: Visiting Mercedes Benz World, Bank of England Museum and Museum of Design. During the program 39 hours activity
- Included Services: Airport Greeting and transfer, travel insurance, full board, packed lunch during trips, laundry, wi-fi , educational materials
- Period and Prices: 01 July – 21 July, 22 July -11 August 3 weeks programs, 3 Weeks: 4585 £ (All included)
- Program Result
Bell Wellington Leadership Camp Advantages
* Students develop their English language skills such as reading, writing, listening, and speaking while gaining knowledge of business theories and practice in Bell English summer camp.
* At the same time, they acquire more foreign language, especially English, more vocabulary, better pronunciation, lots of practice and grammar knowledge.
* Your children discover new things and gain experience by experiencing a variety of activities, so they progress faster in their next school term.
* By getting experience abroad at a very young age, your children will make better use of their foreign education opportunities in their next education life in England youth program.
- Education Center
That is all
That is all