The Swiss cooking school abroad offers a truly learning by doing experience to students aiming for a future in the catering industry. Prices for cooking and pastry courses in Switzerland may be slightly higher than in other countries. Cooking and pastry programs focus on the operational areas of kitchen and management modules. With Swiss and international chef teachers, you will discover today's most popular cuisines, Mediterranean, Indian, Thai, Chinese and Mexican.
The only common feature of these kitchens is that their success comes from professionals who are excellent in their arts. Switzerland cooking summer school believes that a chef needs to know the customer's needs beforehand, and wants a great chef to have the following attributes: The ability to create a menu, purchase food products, calculate budgets, create and manage the infrastructure of a kitchen or restaurant, and manage a team using all their resources.
Why Swiss Cooking School Abroad?
* It is an excellent choice for starting a Swiss culinary arts career in terms of cooking school abroad education, too. Switzerland is a small country in the heart of Europe with a long tradition of hotel and tourism management.
* Swiss cuisine is most heavily influenced by its neighbors France, Italy, and Germany. Local markets that offer a high-quality taste, perception, smell and experience that will surprise your senses are an extraordinary opportunity.
* The school has campuses in both German and French speaking regions of Switzerland. For this reason, studying in an environment where two different cultures are blended will improve you.
* It has an atmosphere where you can learn this art in a multicultural environment with students from all over the world.
* Switzerland, on the other hand, is a very safe country and has both natural beauty and cultural diversity.
* The minimum monthly salary during internships is CHF 2,172. Internships are for 6 months.
- About Course/Program
- Course PriceCHF 6,600
- Included Services
- Course Dates
- Total Week3
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range16 - 20
- School Group: Swiss Education Academy
- Level: Minimum Intermediate Level English required, no level required for cooking
- Accommodation: In Campus Accommodation (single/double) rooms available
- Events and Excursions: Most of the activities are focus on eating, traveling and cooking. Trips: Nestle Chocolate Factory, the world's most famous and exclusive restaurants, Nest Museum and other museums.
- Included Services: Modern Classes all equipped by cooking, trips and educational materials
- Period and Prices: 3 weeks 6600 CHF
- Program Result
- Education Center
That is all
That is all