Understanding life, society, and the universe is a common goal of young deep thinkers. Helping them navigate the ocean of the soul with the precociousness of the human consciousness and the wings of a reputed scholarly mentor network, Cambridge Immerse Philosophy Summer School is an eye-opening, horizon-widening, soul-expanding experience for young minds aged 16 to 18. It is an advanced yet accessible pre-university course conducted in small groups by expert teachers, who tutor students from Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard in the regular term. The highly reputed summer school is located in historic Cambridge, England, and conducted on the campus and in the halls of the historic Cambridge University, one of the greatest centers of the study of Philosophy in the world.
On the first day of Philosophy summer school, students take a placement test, and are placed in a focussed group of the skill level that best suits them. The ongoing sessions are interactive, dynamic, effective and personalized. Lessons are conducted by expert teachers who tutor students from Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard in the regular term. The course is designed to give pre-university students a taste of the the life and education of an Oxbridge undergraduate. The class size is a small, intimate group of 7. For all students, including those for whom English is a second language, taking this course ensures that they develop greatly and gain a great command of the English language and greatly develop in the realm of Philosophy in the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world.
Attending the Cambridge Immerse Philosophy Summer School arms students with a variety of deep and personalized insight into cutting-edge topic areas and philosophical experiments, helping unlock their potential and giving them the tools to surge ahead in their education and future goals. The curriculum and workshops are personalized, and each student develops a personal capstone project worthy of showcasing in their portfolio.
Cambridge Immerse Philosophy Summer School Program Features
- Expand your mind with knowledge of contemporary and historical Philosophy. Learn how it shapes the world. Course tutors teach students at Oxford, Harvard and Cambridge during the regular term. Evaluate and developing your college-level writing and speaking in a world-class historic university environment
- Gain lifelong access to a rewarding network of educated mentors deeply interested in helping you explore and develop yourself
Academic skills include academic writing, interview skills, presentation and discussion skills
- Every student develops and presents their own personal project during the course
- Experience the academic and social life of an Oxbridge undergraduate, from formal dinners every week, afternoon teas, punting on the River Cam and a murder mystery night held on campus
This program enables students to gain international cultural awareness at an early age, giving them the opportunity to build relationships with accomplished peers from different cultures around the world in a historic academic environment. Students emerge as self-confident individuals and deep thinkers who are able to confidently take successful steps towards their bright future.
- About Course/Program
- Course Price£ 4,795
- Included Services
- Course Dates11.07.2021, 25.07.2021, 08.08.2021
- Total Week2
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range16 - 18
- School Group: Cambridge Immerse
- Level: Beginner
- Accommodation: Accommodation in School Dorm
- Events and Excursions: Educational, cultural trips and wonderful afternoon activities
- Included Services: Insurance, all meals ( During trips pack lunch) Laundry, wi-fi, educational materials
- Period and Prices:
: 11-24 July, 25July-7 August, 8-14 August
Full Board: 2 Weeks 4795 pound
Transfer: Heathrow Airport 45 pound
Deposit: 695 pound
- Program Result
- Education Center
That is all
That is all