Cambridge Immerse Creative Writing Summer Education language and summer school is the most highly-reputed summer school in historic Cambridge, England, conducted on the campus and in the halls of the historic Cambridge University. It is an advanced yet accessible pre-university course conducted by expert teachers, who tutor students from Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard in the regular term.
The course is designed to give pre-university students a taste of the the life and education of an Oxbridge undergraduate. The class size is a small, intimate group of 7. For all students, including those for whom English is a second language, taking this course ensures that they develop greatly and gain a great command of the English language in the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world.
On the first day of Creative Writing summer school, students take a placement test, and are placed in a focussed group of the skill level that best suits them. The ongoing sessions are interactive, dynamic and effective. Lessons are conducted by expert teachers who tutor students from Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard in the regular term. Students live in the halls of the historic Cambridge University.
Each year, the carefully curated course content includes topics that are current and enjoyable, to engage students to the maximum. Students' conversations and classroom discussions during summer school helps hone their written and spoken skills to an advanced level, in an Oxbridge environment.
Cambridge Immerse Creative Writing Summer Education Program for ages 16 to 18 features
- Evaluating and developing your creative writing and professional writing in a world-class historic university environment. Course tutors teach students at Oxford, Harvard and Cambridge during the regular term
- Developing a world-class portfolio of your own writing, perfect for undergraduate college admissions
Academic skills include academic writing, interview skills and presentation
- Writing compelling narratives, essays, creating articles and encountering literature in the English language
- Experiencing the academic and social life of an Oxbridge undergraduate, from formal dinners every week, afternoon teas, punting on the River Cam and a murder mystery night held on campus
This program enables students to gain international cultural awareness at an early age, giving them the opportunity to build relationships with accomplished peers from different cultures around the world in a historic academic environment. Students emerge as self-confident individuals who are able to confidently take successful steps towards their bright future.
- About Course/Program
- Course Price£ 4,795
- Included Services
- Course Dates11.07.2021, 24.07.2021, 08.08.2021
- Total Week2
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range16 - 18
- School Group: Cambridge Immerse
- Level: Beginner
- Accommodation: Accommodation in School Dorm
- Events and Excursions: Educational, cultural trips and wonderful afternoon activities
- Included Services: Full board, packed lunch during trips, laundry, wi-fi , educational materials
- Period and Prices:
: 11-24 July, 25 July-7 August, 8-21 August
Full price: 2 Weeks 4795 pound
Transfer: Heathrow Airport 45 pound
Deposit: 695 pound
- Program Result
- Education Center
That is all
That is all