Computer science is all around us today. Cambridge Immerse Computer Science Summer School program is a great option to make your children aware of this issue.
Offered by Cambridge Summer School, the Introduction to Computer Science education program is designed to introduce students aged 13-15 to the fascinating discipline of computer science. In this 2-week interactive science education program, participants gain insight into what future work in the computer science industry could look like by going beyond what they learned at school.
Students participating in the computer education program make a quick introduction to the rapidly developing world of computer science with this education based on the fundamentals of coding and programming.
Cambridge Immerse Summer School Program Feature
- Analyzing what encrypted messages mean
- Creating and analyzing small programs for security
- Developing critical thinking skills cognitively
- A broad understanding of different program languages and applications
- Discovering developments in computer science
- Improving the English language, studying abroad
- Improving social relationships
Students who attend the Introduction to Computer World program can have an important educational experience by getting information from instructors who are interested in university applications and talking to them about the application process. In addition to the practical and technical skills they have acquired in the education program, students also develop different skills that they can use in their education life and career. These types of skills, which include working in a team with other students, effective communication, and spatial thinking, will help students to be more successful in their future lives.
Students get an idea of what skills a computer scientist should have. At the end of this training program, which is a basic education about programming language, robotics, coding and web design, students will have learned practical skills in the field of computer science and will have the opportunity to apply them. Students who learn basic theories about informatics explore career opportunities in computer science.
- About Course/Program
- Course Price£ 4,795
- Included Services
- Course Dates11.07.2021, 25.07.2021, 08.08.2021
- Total Week2
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range13 - 15
- School Group: Cambridge Immerse
- Level: Beginner
- Accommodation: Accommodation in School Dorm
- Events and Excursions: Weekend and afternoon excursions
- Included Services: Full board, Accommodation, Education Metarials
- Period and Prices:
Dates: 11-24 July, 25 July-7 August, 8 August- 21 August
Full Board: 2 Weeks 4.795 pound
Transfer: Heathrow Airport 45 pound
Deposit: 695 pound
- Program Result
- Education Center
That is all
That is all