Cambridge Immerse Computer Science Summer Education language and summer school is the most highly-reputed summer school in historic Cambridge, England, conducted on the campus and in the halls of the historic Cambridge University. It is an advanced yet accessible pre-university course conducted by expert teachers, who tutor students from Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard in the regular term. Students gain a working knowledge of Computer Science, reside at a Cambridge University College, and develop new skills as they work through a carefully constructed syllabus with academic-minded peers.
Students learn undergraduate Computer Science topics such as computer program design, computer graphics, and software design that helps them develop both a theoretical and practical understanding of the subject. The syllabus is designed by expert tutors from leading universities. The group size is 7.
By applying the classical university system of Oxford and Cambridge summer school, discussion and intellectual curiosity are encouraged in the lessons and the student is provided with a deeper understanding of the chosen course. There are 19 different course options. In addition to these courses, an optional workshop for university applications is organized. There are 20 lessons per week.
The course is designed to give pre-university students a taste of the the life and education of an Oxbridge undergraduate. The class size is a small, intimate group of 7. For all students, including those for whom English is a second language, taking this course ensures that they develop greatly and gain a great command of the English language and knowledge of university-level Computer Science in the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world.
Cambridge Immerse Computer Science Summer School is the best choice for your children in terms of England summer school.
Cambridge Immerse Computer Science Summer School Program Features
- The summer program is specially designed for young people aged 16-18
- Learn academic and practical problem-solving skills in small groups of 7 with tutors who teach at Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard in the regular term
- Curriculum combines the latest trends in the technology world with computer science
- Understanding functions, loops and data structures using Python
- Examine the three fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Critically analyze contemporary websites and understand how they are created
- Understand how you can completely change the world with blockchain and crypto-currency
- Understand the fundamentals of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks
- Experience the academic and social life of an Oxbridge undergraduate, from formal dinners every week, afternoon teas, punting on the River Cam and a murder mystery night held on campus
This program enables students to be exposed to and thrive in a world-class engineering academic environment, and gain international cultural awareness at an early age. Students get the opportunity to build relationships with accomplished peers from different cultures around the world in a historic academic environment. They emerge as self-confident individuals and deep thinkers who are able to confidently take successful steps towards their bright future.
- About Course/Program
- Course Price£ 4,795
- Included Services
- Course Dates11.07.2021, 25.07.2021, 08.08.2021
- Total Week2
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range16 - 18
- School Group: Cambridge Immerse
- Level: Beginner
- Accommodation: Accommodation in School Dorm
- Events and Excursions: Educational and Cultural and wonderful afternoon activities
- Included Services: Airport Greeting and transfer, travel insurance, full board, packed lunch during trips, laundry, wi-fi , educational materials
- Period and Prices:
7-20 July, 21 July-3 August, 28 July-10 August, 4-17 August
Full Course: Weekly 2.248 pound
Transfer: Heathrow Havaalanı 45 pound
Depozit: 695 pound
- Program Result
- Education Center
That is all
That is all