Students participating in the UK academic summer school program can choose one of the following three study options in addition to standard English language courses. Candidates with beginner level English are not accepted to this program.
· English Skills and Exam Techniques: Students who choose this option take preparation courses for English language exams such as IELTS, PET, FCE. (No exam is taken at the end of the program.)
· English Literature: Students who choose this option learn English classics such as Harry Potter, Romeo & Juliet, Oliver Twist, Animal Farm.
· Presentations and Debate: Students who choose this topic receive training on how to research, how to summarize and how to make a presentation. They also develop their skills in determining a topic for discussion and getting involved in discussion on that topic.
In addition to all these, students who wish to have the chance to take the speaking part of the Trinity College London GESE exam at the end of the England summer camp program. The speaking is organized as an interview with the examiner. During the conversation, ideas are shared, and information is conveyed as in real life.
Cambridge Privilege in Academic Summer School Program
Cambridge is the best city for overseas academic summer school as Cambridge summer school. In Cambridge, which is one of the cities with international student density, students color social life. Students make up most of the Cambridge population. This student population adds excitement and movement to the city by the England academic summer school. In the city, which has a vibrant and cultural life, there are many areas of activity from sports to culture and arts. You can hop on a bike and take long rides or just walk and enjoy the beauty of the city.
Since the school knows that students come to England considering their education during the summer vacation, it focuses on the quality of their students as well as their quality education. School organizes events in sports branches such as football, basketball, volleyball, tennis. For young people interested in art, there are also activities such as filmmaking, dance, discussion and presentation types, and photography. In addition, daily trips to London, Cambridge, Warwick, Greenwich, Norwich, Nottingham are organized for students to get to know England better. These trips are among the favorite activities of the students.
- About Course/Program
- Course Price£ 3,800
- Included Services
- Course Dates30.06.2021, 14.07.2021, 28.07.2021
- Total Week2
- Weekly Course Hours20
- Age Range14 - 17
- School Group: Bell English
- Level: Students need minimum B1 Level. Students sit English test before and after the program.
- Accommodation: In Campus Accommodation (single/double) rooms available
- Events and Excursions: Educational and Cultural Trips to London, Cambridge ve Norwich. 25 hours language skills course and wonderful afternoon activities
- Included Services: Airport transfers, insurance, all meals ( During trips pack lunch) Laundry, wi-fi, educational materials
- Period and Prices: 30 June – 13 July, 14 July – 27 July ve 28 July – 10 August 2 weeks sessions 2 Weeks: 3800 £
- Program Result
- Education Center
That is all
That is all